From: Susan Buckley, Associate Vice President for Finance and Operations and Director of Human Resources; Belinda Marner, Assistant Vice President for Student Services; Susan Johnson, Associate Provost for Faculty
The purpose of this message is to assist UI students, staff and faculty who are displaced by the flood, and are seeking housing.
1. Resources for persons needing assistance in finding rental properties include:
- Business Office: contact Cathy Fountain, at 335-0082, or Cathrineemail@example.com
- Human Resources: contact Jane Holland, at 335-1371, or Janefirstname.lastname@example.org
- Off-Campus Housing Service: http://imu.uiowa.edu/housing
- Short term housing options: http://www.iowacitycoralville.org/visitors_wheretostay.asp
Anyone who has room in their home to offer to faculty, staff or students for short term use (days or weeks), should contact Cathy Fountain at 335-0082, or Cathrineemail@example.com. She will maintain a data base of space.
If you HAVE such a short term need, please contact Cathy directly.